✖by_Carrie✖

ιιм мs. pιпkii =) ωɛℓcσмɛ тσ ριиκι'ƨ вℓσɢ , ℓιиκ мιι as ριиκι ιғ ʋ ∂σи'т мιи∂ =Ɖ Glad to see you here... =) 528

Friday, August 11, 2017

Appreciation

I'm always be the one that brave to step forward and confess and I know everytime I confess, the results might not be what I wanted it to be but, if never try, how would I know what are the others think?

I experienced quit e a number of rejections, I know I'm not suitable for them or let them have the strong feeling of getting me as their partner, so I accept whatever I had faced. I know to control the feeling of rejection is not an easy job, but I conquered and getting stronger.

I was once told myself that I will never ever take up the steps to confess again after so many rejections that experienced, but the only person that break my rules again, is him, my naughty panda.

I would say that he is the first and the only one that make me crazily and bit out of control of my mind for most of the time and he gave me a strong feeling that, if I don confess, I don't think i can over the feeling. So, after long consideration, I tried. But yeah, at first the answer was expected, rejection and I was trying to accept it. Because of his openness and the way he treat me, I feel I shouldn't give up yet.

Therefore, the feeling was continue for quite sometimes until the end of last year, I wanted to end up my feeling because I fell too deep until I couldn't control my emotion at all. Surprisingly, the outcome was unexpected when I confess for third time after my 21st birthday and unconsciously, we get together.

Everything happen out of the moon and I realized after going through this few months, the bond is getting stronger and stronger. I love the feeling when you come beside me or when you walk towards me as I know I'm your priorities. And you too, become my priorities after my family. Everything I planned, include you and I wish I can be part of your life in the future. Love you, my dear panda. QM ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment

✖About Me✖

My photo
Malaysia
ιιm hx. who call carrιe. who like nature =) inform u-- Don't compare yourself with others, but compare with yourself •‿• Let's move on for our future!