✖by_Carrie✖

ιιм мs. pιпkii =) ωɛℓcσмɛ тσ ριиκι'ƨ вℓσɢ , ℓιиκ мιι as ριиκι ιғ ʋ ∂σи'т мιи∂ =Ɖ Glad to see you here... =) 528

Friday, December 26, 2014

Weakness

Weakness?
What is weakness?
Weakness can lead us to the path of strength.
Weakness could make you mad toward life.
Weakness , Is strong enough to kill your mind.

Human are born with two side,
Strength and Weakness.
Strength is kind of courage while Afraid is one of the weakness.

What do human afraid of?
What do I afraid of?
The feeling of afraid...even I couldn't explain, could you?
Friendship, Family...
All about relationship, the weakness I faced.

I'm bad in social, but still I keen to make friends.
Just Friends, Not close, not far, not strange. Enough.
I dislike to be too close, but yet , I dislike to be further.
It's Funny , Right?

Everyone have their own weakness, they cover it deeply and you might find it one day if you discover further enough.
Even friends are close, still, don't even step on their weakness, no matter how close the relationship is , something might happened.
So, that's why I do not want to be that close with friends, even girls are not that close, how could be guys close with me? You'll never know what's on their mind..

I've watch a few movies recently.
I realized how much a girl can lost their humanity due to their love toward a guy. Obviously, the guy was her weakness. She can die in order to save his life. She can be a murderer , to protect him. Because he is the only hope, only dream for her.
Do you realize how does the weakness lead to powerful ?
It was scary, and out of control.

Weakness,
The only thing that you couldn't ignore.

One month + 2 days to go.

Only Written by Carrie _____ SecretPinki        Friday 8.37pm 26/12/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

✖About Me✖

My photo
Malaysia
ιιm hx. who call carrιe. who like nature =) inform u-- Don't compare yourself with others, but compare with yourself •‿• Let's move on for our future!